Splitting data from arrays to plot

Post beginners questions here. Don't be ashamed starting stupid topics.
Ответить
Bombbooo
beginner
beginner
Версия LabVIEW: 2010
Контактная информация:

Splitting data from arrays to plot

Сообщение Bombbooo »

Hello, I would like to ask how to split data to plot. According to the attached file, I want to split each data. eEach No. (number) is assigned to each parameter. So it is Flow1, Flow2, Flow3, Pressure1, Pressure2, Pressure3. There will be 6 lines in the chart. I tried to use bundle but it came out only two lines for flow and pressure. I also want the user to be able to add the number of parameter; for example, Flow4 so Flow4 line will appear in the chart as the user modifies in the data mainstream.
Вложения
Values Measurement 1-main.vi
(22.86 КБ) 273 скачивания
IvanLis

Activity Professionalism Tutorials Gold Man of the year 2012
Автор
guru
guru
Награды: 7
Версия LabVIEW: 2015, 2016
Благодарил (а): 28 раз

Re: Splitting data from arrays to plot

Сообщение IvanLis »

Bombbooo писал(а):Hello, I would like to ask how to split data to plot. According to the attached file, I want to split each data. eEach No. (number) is assigned to each parameter. So it is Flow1, Flow2, Flow3, Pressure1, Pressure2, Pressure3. There will be 6 lines in the chart. I tried to use bundle but it came out only two lines for flow and pressure. I also want the user to be able to add the number of parameter; for example, Flow4 so Flow4 line will appear in the chart as the user modifies in the data mainstream.
Снимок-1.png
Снимок-1.png (2.39 КБ) 4758 просмотров
Insert Into Array Function
If you do not wire any index inputs, the function appends the new element or subarray to the end of the n-dim array.
You have chosen a data structure is very unfortunate.
Снимок-1.png
To display multiple graphs on a Waveform Graph requires the same length of the source array, or use the XY Graph. You can choose to implement one of the parameters, as in my example.
Good luck!
Values Measurement 1-IvanLis.vi
lv2010
(24.03 КБ) 290 скачиваний
p.s. I am sorry by my English.
Bombbooo
beginner
beginner
Версия LabVIEW: 2010
Контактная информация:

Re: Splitting data from arrays to plot

Сообщение Bombbooo »

Thanks for helping. Anyway your arrays look pretty complicated too me because I'm new to this program. As I tried to run your program, the graph didn't appear in the chart after I changed the values in the data mainstream. As I saw in your programming, you tried to program it so that the user can choose to show the graph by selecting the name and number on the moving tab. I'm not pretty sure how the big structure works.

The attachment is what I have got now. Could you please interpret your vi a little bit more? Thank you so much
Вложения
Values Measurement 1-main.vi
(30.5 КБ) 290 скачиваний
Ответить

Вернуться в «For beginners»