VISA; TCP/IP, CAN and similar protocols
Ответить
heitorwwa
interested
interested
Версия LabVIEW: 2012

Communication with scanivalve trough TCP

Сообщение heitorwwa »

I'm currently trying to read the pressure data of a Scanivalve trough TCP connection. The Scanivalve sensor gets anallogic data on pressurres and convert thos to digital data and works as a server in tcp. So, what i have to do is create a program that sends comands trough the write vi for configuration of the equipment and comand it to do the reading, and then read this information so i can later plot it.
I've tried many tutorials int the internet about tcp connections but still cant get any result with the read vi.
For now i've tested this vi with more than one timeout value, changing the bytes to read value and tried to use a read vi without bytes to read entry and use the data out from this vi on the bytes to read in other read vi. But i had no results in any of those attempts and the error always appears on the read VI.
Does anyone can explain to me what it is that i am doing wrong?
Thanks for all
Borjomy_1

Activity Professionalism Silver
doctor
doctor
Награды: 3
Версия LabVIEW: 2009..2020
Благодарил (а): 27 раз

Re: Communication with scanivalve trough TCP

Сообщение Borjomy_1 »

Perhaps you are not receiving the command or command format is wrong, or not running data acquisition cycle.
First, you can try to get some data settings. We must get at least some answers.
Сommand format can contain a terminal symbol?
The port number is correct?
Try to add a pause between the teams, although this is unlikely to help.

P.s. As I understand it, you are communicating via telnet. This exchange of character strings on ethernet. Normal exchange implies a carriage return after a set of commands. Otherwise, your parcels are equivalent to one unfinished command. Try a combination of characters LF / CR at the end of each command.
Ответить