SeaMist
interested
interested
Контактная информация:

Timing Control

Сообщение SeaMist »

Hi

I am a LabVIEW newbie.

Attached graph was acquired using LabVIEW SignalExpress.

Signal in the red is a pulse and the two consecutive pulses encompass a complete cycle of the diesel engine pressure as shown by the curve in white.

My question is I want to use these pulses as a counter and acquire the pressure data for the lets say 50 of these pulses.

So how can I program the LabVIEW ( I have got 8.5.1) so that data acquisition starts at the rising edge of the pulse and at the 50th pulse, data aqcuisition/ recording stops. So that I can average the preseeure data acquired for the 50 of the disel cycles.

Your help is highly appreciated.

SM
Вложения
DAQ.JPG
Eugen Graf

Activity Professionalism Silver Black
guru
guru
Награды: 4
Версия LabVIEW: 2009
Контактная информация:

Re: Timing Control

Сообщение Eugen Graf »

If I right understand you, you want to extract the white signal from first peak to the second peak to analyze it. You can use the Peak Detection for the red signal to get time values of the both peaks, and than use the Extract Portion VI.
Вложения
PeakDetection.png
ExtractPortion.png
SeaMist
interested
interested
Контактная информация:

Сообщение SeaMist »

Hi

Thanks alot for the help.

Yes I want to use the RED signal as a Timer - and actually ACQUIRE the data for WHITE signal.

So I want to run the data acquisition so that TIMER counts 50 of the WHITE pulse and RECORDS the data acquire within those 50 pulses for the WHITE signal.

Is it possible.

Thanks

SM
Eugen Graf

Activity Professionalism Silver Black
guru
guru
Награды: 4
Версия LabVIEW: 2009
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Eugen Graf »

You need a while loop and a shift register (for your actual counter value). So you have to asquire the red signal and detect the peaks. Than if the peak is detected you have to increment your counter value. And you need a switch case which depends on your counter value. If the counter value is between 1 and 50, you can asquire your white signal.
Ответить